Wedding Shoes

Your wedding shoes are more important than you think! Make sure you have the right shoes. Comfort, color and style!

Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Faith Wedding Shoes

I recently began researching brand name shoes for weddings and I came across Faith Shoes. I love shoes. And I love weddings. When I find the perfect shoe for a wedding, I feel like I'm on cloud nine. That's how I felt when I first saw the Faith wedding shoes.

I love a hot and sexy shoe, especially for brides. A woman never feels more feminine than on her wedding day. A wedding day is the day for princess dresses, princess jewelry and sexy lingerie. On our wedding day. we get to wear a tiara and rhinestone earrings. On our wedding day we get to be the center of the world. So finding the best pair of shoes possible is important.

I first set eyes on the Crocade style a few days ago and immediately fell in love with Faith wedding shoes.

The Crocade wedding shoes style from Faith are high, 5 inch, platform open toed sandal. They have a sassy little bow on the toe and a lovely brocade design throughout the shoe. The brocade design is a silver rose, which I think should be the name of every bride.

The Leautib wedding shoes style has a slingback with elastic for a comfortable fit. It also has a 4 inch platform heel and the lovely rose on the toe. The lining is satin which will make it easy to dye.

If you're looking for a rhinestone shoe, the Dinairb wedding shoe is a delicious sample with small 2 inch heel. The top part of the sandal is a crisscross rhinestone bands in the back has a small buckle closure.

The Cierab wedding shoe looks modest from the front, with closed toe in satin lining. What makes this style unique and gorgeous is the rhinestone studded heel. The heel books, glamorous, not tacky or overdone. At 4 inches the heel will also add a beautiful statuette look to the bride.

Find more on their website: Faith Wedding Shoes

If you're doing anymore wedding planning and need some help, I suggest you check out more blogs about how to plan a wedding. The shoes, although important, aren't the only thing we need to think about. I know I know...it's all we WANT to think about, but seriously =).

No comments:

Vintage wedding shoes