Wedding Shoes

Your wedding shoes are more important than you think! Make sure you have the right shoes. Comfort, color and style!

Thursday, May 14, 2009

Wedding Shoes - What is important?

When choosing your wedding shoes, color should be the number one factor. The color of your wedding shoes should match your dress, but its not a necessity. If you want your shoes to match your dress take a small patch of your dress with you as you shop for your shoes. Bridal shops have a variety of plain shoes which can be dyed to match the shoes of your wedding dress, prom dress, wedding party dresses etc. 

Wedding shoes do not have to match your dress. I wore red patent platform shoes under my dress. I had people asking me to see my shoes so they could take pictures. 

Choosing a comfortable shoe is the second most important factor. You will be walking, standing and probably sweating into the shoes for at least two hours.

Thirdly choose a shoe which matches your type of dress. Sandals, for instance, should not be worn with a long sleeve winter dress. 

In this blog I will visit different types of wedding shoes.

No comments:

Vintage wedding shoes