Wedding Shoes

Your wedding shoes are more important than you think! Make sure you have the right shoes. Comfort, color and style!

Sunday, May 31, 2009

Wedding Shoes, Wedges

Wedges are the rage right now, and wedding shoes can be any style you want, as I've said in numerous posts. I love platform shoes, personally, but wedges are extremely cute as well. I've found some ridiculously cute wedding shoes on Amazon.com as well as other places.

As I mentioned in my Fath Wedding Shoes article there are some very cute wedding shoes available on that site, unfortunately, even though cute, the Faith store is located in the UK and not much help to US costumers. (although I'd spend the bucks on some of theire shoes!) *Cry*

However if you're looking for wedding shoes in wedges I've got some picks that you will find appealing to your sense of style and wallet.

Check my product links to the right of this post for more information. If you're interested more information check out:Wedge Shoes, you'll find all kinds of wedges there!


No comments:

Vintage wedding shoes